START THE PROCESS
- Apply Online.
- Share your updated resume.
- Receive notifications as your application is reviewed.
- Know you will hear directly from a recruiter if you will move forward in the hiring process.
INTERVIEW WITH US
- A recruiter will likely schedule a phone interview with you as the first step.
- Next, you will meet the hiring manager and potentially others on the interview team.
- We want to learn about what you’ll bring to the position, team and Agtegra.
- Make sure you’re well-researched and well-prepared. You got this!
JOIN THE TEAM
- After the interview, we will follow up with you as quickly as possible with our hiring decision.
- You would have time to review the offer, ask questions and gather more information.
- The hiring process concludes with your decision - one that we hope means you will accept the position and join the team at Agtegra.
- Time to celebrate!
Answer: Check out our Careers at Agtegra page or stop in at your neareset location to learn more about our current openings!
Answer: Yes! Pick up a paper application at your nearest Agtegra location or call our HR Department hotline at (605) 846-1630.
Answer: Take advantage of online interview guides! Be prepared to answer questions about your previous work experiences and how those relate to the job you are applying for.
Answer: Contact our HR Hotline at (605) 846-1630 or email email@example.com
Answer: While every hiring process is different from the next, we estimate most hiring processes take around 2-3 weeks.
Answer: Once an offer letter is signed, our HR department will be in contact with you to set up a drug screen. We will also submit a background check.
Answer: In most cases, your benefits will start by the 1st of the month after your hire date.