AGTEGRA AGRICULTURAL SCHOLARSHIP
The 2024 application period has now opened!
Agtegra Cooperative is looking for passionate, driven, and future-oriented leaders ready to impact our growing and changing industry. Agtegra is offering 10 scholarships, $500 value, to high schoolers graduating in the class of 2024. Additionally, Agtegra is offering 1 collegiate scholarship, $1,000 value, for current college students.
- 3.0 minimum GPA required
- Must plan to or attend a 2- or 4-year post-secondary institution in South Dakota or North Dakota
- Must plan to pursue or currently pursue an agricultural degree/program
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Application Deadline: February 15, 2024
Scholarship recipients will be announced in March, and money will be distributed to the recipients' respective institutions in July. Recipients will have the opportunity to shadow someone at Agtegra for a day in their area of interest.
Applications will be accepted via our online submission form, which will go live on October 1, 2023.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONDITIONS AND CRITERIA
Funding: Ten (10) high school scholarships in the amount of $500 each, and one (1) collegiate scholarship in the amount of $1000.
- Scholarships are given on an annual basis and must be used only for the academic year immediately following the date awarded.
- Scholarships will be paid to the successful applicant via his/her university, college, or other academic institution, as indicated in the application and will be dispersed through its financial aid office in accordance with its usual process. If the indicated post-secondary institution should change, the applicant must notify Agtegra prior to the beginning of the academic year.
- Scholarships are awarded on a one-time-only basis and will not be eligible for re-application in following years. For example, if you have received the high school ($500) scholarship, you will not be eligible for the collegiate scholarship in following years.
Agtegra reserves the right to modify or cancel any aspect of the Agtegra Agricultural Scholarship Program and/or any related information contained in the Agtegra scholarship website (www.agtegra.com/our-communities/scholarships), in each case, without prior notice. Agtegra shall not be responsible, and specifically disclaims any responsibility, for the consequences of any such modification or cancelation. Agtegra also reserves the right to accept or deny (for any or no reason) any application for the Agtegra Agricultural Scholarship and has no obligation to grant a scholarship to any applicant, to renew any scholarship once it has been granted or to offer employment or an internship to any applicant.